Monday, October 13, 2008

A Stay At Home Mom Rant


Seriously?  You're using a leaf blower right now?  A LEAF BLOWER?!  Right now when the wind is blowing so hard my windows are rattling, trees are falling down, and my screen door just came off the track?  Is that necessary?  Is your only goal in life to interrupt my kids naps?  Isn't enough you spend all morning on your riding lawn mower to mow our 10ftx10ft lawns?  The same mower that completely strips my lawn of any grass, not just clips it?  The lawn mower that terrifies my children, and backfires and gives me an aneurism?  And while we're talking, can I ask why it takes not one, not two, but THREE days to complete the lawn maintenance around here?  And why can't you use hand clippers to trim my tiny bush right in front of our windows?  What's that?  Oh, yeah, I know.  IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY NOISE.  What was I thinking...


1 comment:

Escher Dashiki said...

"And why can't you use hand clippers to trim my tiny bush right in front of our windows?"

is this the adult content part of your blog?