Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday at the Park

Fin and I spent last Friday morning together while Parker was in school and decided that climbing some rocks and trees sounded like a good idea (at this point there was not a single cloud in the sky). We had decided to go to Irvine Park when my friend Christy messaged me to see what we were up to. She and Baby Carter were game for the park as well, so we picked up Parker, made some lunch and headed out.

Unfortunately, this tiny creek had swelled a bit and made getting to the big climbing rock impossible. Fin was pretty bummed (the last time we came it was too hot, so this is twice in a row he hasn't been able to get to the rock). But we spent some time throwing rocks in the water and cracking Baby Carter up. Baby Carter is great for my ego, he thinks I am HIGH-LARIOS. ;)







2 comments:

lilgreenbutton said...

Oh my god, he is so stinkin' cute. I could watch that video all day!

Christy said...

What a great day filled with perfect kids. We are so lucky. :)