Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Conversations

"But Mom! Parker fell asleep in your bed. I can't just sleep in a room by myself!"

Griffin is constantly surprising me with his vocab these days. At dinner Parker wanted to play the "rhyming game" which is us asking her "What rhymes with ....?" (she plays this game at school) When it was Griffin's turn to come up with a word, he said, "What rhymes with vexing?"

Parker found a piece of her artwork in the trash (whoops!) She came to me with it in her hand and said, "Mommy! Wook at what Dad threw away!" Curious, I asked, "Uh, why do you think Dad threw it away?" "Because he's like that."

At dinner last night Parker announced that she and Griffin were going to get married. We then explained that you can't marry your brother. Unable to really answer in detail exactly why they couldn't marry each other Josh and I finally settled on "its against the rules." This morning it came up again when Fin asked, "Well what happens if you marry your sister? You get a ticket?"

No comments: