Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fafafafa-fashion


For Mother's Day next week Fin's kindergarten class is staging a fashion show. They're supposed to pick an outfit and then we're supposed to come up with a clever little description ("Here's little Johnny all ready for a day at the beach!"). At dinner we were trying to figure out what Griffin wanted to wear. "I just want to wear something, like old fashioned? Like a button up shirt?" "Like...a cowboy?" I asked. "No, no, like like what they wore when they invented cars? Here, I'll show you!" And he ran into his room and came back with a book. He opened it to a page about Henry Ford. "Like this. I just think it'll be cool, 'cause no one else dresses like that."

I CAN NOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP

P.S. Anyone have a tiny bowler hat and duster?

P.P.S. Josh and I can NOT say "fashion" without belting out this song:


No comments: