Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My sister Sarah and I were just talking about these videos last week, and when I stumbled upon them today, I had to put them up.  Forgive the poor quality, it was done with my digital camera (which is practically an antique at this point).  The song that is playing Fin used to love when he was little (and I mean little, he's around 12 months or so here) and it would crack us up, because he just instinctively seemed to know how to dance like a hip-hop star.  He would grab the mike and bop his head up and down, and get this tough guy look.  In two of the videos you can see him kinda go off camera.  Thats when he decided he'd punch Auntie Sarah. :) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Escher Dashiki said...

12 months = a year? hahah, sry.

when do i get to nom your children?

knuckleberry said...

yes I suppose, thats an editing thing, I first put fifteen months, and then starting thinking about it and changed it to twelve.
The whole age by month makes no sense till you have your own babe and realize what a difference a month makes, its crazy insane.

Kimberly said...

well, I guess we can remind him of what he was "meant to be" when the time is right...