Thursday, March 10, 2011

Conversations


Parker: "I can't wait till my hair is brown Mama."
Me: "Why? Your hair is beautiful the way it is now. Mama's hair used to be that color, I wish it still was."
Parker: "What?! Dat's crazy!"
Me: "It was! I'll show you a picture when we get home."
Parker: "Your mom took a picture of you?"
Me: "Yep"
Parker: "And then she put them on Facebook?"

************************************

I've been trying to teach Parker our address. I asked her, "Can you say our street name? Its Rue de Valore"
"Yup! Root of da Lord!"

************************************

Griffin: "What's similar between Kali Rapids and the Jaws ride is that they both have water. But on the Jaws ride you're in a tram. Why aren't you in a boat? I mean, the tram goes on tracks over the water? Isn't that awkward?"

************************************

I let Parker try some of my veggie burger at dinner. She decided she loved it and had a few bites more. As I was finishing up my final bites, she turned to me and said, "That's fine Mama, you can have the rest of it. Isn't that nice of me??" and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

No comments: